my ''family''...

6:09 PM / Posted by kalokzai /

tat is me......
me so cute..!! haha...
me is younger in my family....!!
hehe.. like to sing....!!! got fans oso...!!




my koko...
damn handsome de....haha!!
he very sayang me!!!
PR ppl....wow..!! like to take picture oso!!!



tis one is my jiejie....
very beautiful lor....
she very friendly oso..!!!
she oso very sayang me.....!!
^^ like to take care about her friends....



he is my another koko....
very handsome oso!!
he like to dance...
n he got USA de blood..!! haha...BE!! ( broken english)



hehe..
.tis oso my jie jie...very pretty...!!
she very clever.....
like to makeup...hehe..!!!

''my family''...!!!
ending........
c u all at next post!!!
tq........
wait....
comment....
haha....!!

4 comments:

Comment by jim c. on January 11, 2009 at 10:59 PM

hehehehehe~~
so surprised my pica oso here~~
but i not really like tis one...
haha...
i sure sayang u one~~
haha...
muakz didi~~
stay QQQQQQ~~ ^3^


JiM'o9

Comment by kalokzai on January 11, 2009 at 11:01 PM

hehe...^^

Comment by devil cutie on January 13, 2009 at 10:43 PM

gambateh。。。。。。。。。jiejie sure love u lah,if not how to become ur jiejie oh.....hahahaha.........looking forwards to ur next post oh........bye.muacksssss............

Comment by kalokzai on January 14, 2009 at 2:49 PM

ok...^_^

Post a Comment