HongKong I Coming...!!!

8:05 PM / Posted by kalokzai /

long time din go bak my hometown d...

damn miss tat thing...
esspecially food , thing , place...n many!!!
but nw?
''Hong kong''
i coming...!!!



i love tis king of bus...
coz their got many many type of colour...!!!



tis bus i damn like de...



tis oso...^^


tis wan ma ma dei...


tis oso...!!!

but me more like place
AT NIGHT!!!!
i sure go out long long wan...
later u will knw...

izit nice?


c tat light...beside hitachi!!!



wow...i like it!!!



hehe....
nmany many many place n disneyland...
but nw i din have disneyland photo...
sry ya..
next time i go thr i will take many many many photo
hehe...


2 comments:

Comment by ✿小雨 on August 28, 2009 at 10:13 PM

din bring me go hong kong de~ T.T
自私哦~~~~

Comment by ❤小枫❤ on August 31, 2009 at 3:11 PM

kalok~harlo^^
hehexx~me oso wanna go Hong Kong lah~haha~
i wanna go disney land n c郑嘉颖~
haha~
me follow n linked ur blog jor~
cum 2 my blog cc ya~

Post a Comment